What's new

mortal kombat aftermath is 10$ how can you get it cheap also other games pc only

1 first add funds to your steam account
2 use google type in mortal kombat aftermath steamdb see which price you want cheap
3 use a vpn select what country you wanna use
4 go to account details
5 update store country
6 select the country you gonna use
7 log out log back in
there you go all the currency is change to that country enjoy gaming
PSA AS SOON YOU CHANGE THE COUNTRY YOU CANNOT GO BACK TO THE COUNTRY YOU LIVE UNTIL A WEEK LATER

1 first add funds to your steam account
2 use google type in mortal kombat aftermath steamdb see which price you want cheap
3 use a vpn select what country you wanna use
4 go to account details
5 update store country
6 select the country you gonna use
7 log out log back in
there you go all the currency is change to that country enjoy gaming
PSA AS SOON YOU CHANGE THE COUNTRY YOU CANNOT GO BACK TO THE COUNTRY YOU LIVE UNTIL A WEEK LATER
Can you get banned for doing this? You basically change the country for short amount of time via VPN and thats it? Is that confirmed not bannable?

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Or, uh, just wait until it's on sale (and it will be)??? Cause, let's say in the event that you get banned, you would have wasted whatever amount of cash you paid for it and STILL need to buy it a second time to play it.

Just my 2 cents.

Or, uh, just wait until it's on sale (and it will be)??? Cause, let's say in the event that you get banned, you would have wasted whatever amount of cash you paid for it and STILL need to buy it a second time to play it.

Just my 2 cents.
Yup. As a mainly PC gamer myself, I recommend keeping an eye out for an official sale, which will happen relatively soon, or on key reseller sites like G2A.

Yup. As a mainly PC gamer myself, I recommend keeping an eye out for an official sale, which will happen relatively soon, or on key reseller sites like G2A.
Planned on doing this already. 99% chance I do it. Already saw that price on g2a is circulating around 20 euros,which is something I am willing to pay.

appo

º°˜¨EU¨˜°º

Just my 2 cents.
as long as you just change your shop region once in a while you dont get banned. just dont run vpn and buy stuff in the store.

DeftMonk

Noob
wait what? You can't use vpn to buy shit? Steam store doesnt work in game without vpn if you are in china... So wtf do I do then? lol