F train to 2nd Ave walk north to 8th street

Prize: Top 3 70/20/10 split

Set ups using PS3

**BRING YOUR OWN CONTROLLER**

Rules
-2/3 matches
-double elimination
-winner keeps character, loser has option to choose different characters
-grand finals 3/5, winner from loser must win 2 sets while winner from winners must win 1
-kratos banned, counter glitches banned

For more info go to clgamer.com or email me at [email protected]

edit*** Stream is provided by Bifuteki, justin.tv/bifuteki

facebook invite here
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=120737711345959

DarKNaTaS

Retired!
what do u mean by counter glitches banned? im not familiar with what counter glitches are. also i have seen at every tourny that kratos is banned y is that?

meanestrage

Co-Founder of Kick Punch Block!
what do u mean by counter glitches banned? im not familiar with what counter glitches are. also i have seen at every tourny that kratos is banned y is that?
Kratos is banned because it isn't fare for those who has the x360 version of the game since they have no way to play against kratos.
Counter glitches is when a character who has a counter move can repeatedly do the counter. An example is johhny cage xray move. Right after the xray is wiffed you can hold block + down and when the opponent hits Johnny cage. The xray comes out and this can happen an infinite amount of times. Not sure if they already patched this or not but in case they didn't patch this and its done in a tourney its automatic disqualification. There's a YouTube video of this in actionif my explaination sucks lol

DarKNaTaS

Retired!
Kratos is banned because it isn't fare for those who has the x360 version of the game since they have no way to play against kratos.
Counter glitches is when a character who has a counter move can repeatedly do the counter. An example is johhny cage xray move. Right after the xray is wiffed you can hold block + down and when the opponent hits Johnny cage. The xray comes out and this can happen an infinite amount of times. Not sure if they already patched this or not but in case they didn't patch this and its done in a tourney its automatic disqualification. There's a YouTube video of this in actionif my explaination sucks lol
ok thats what i figured with kratos. thanks for explanation on the counter glitch. so stuff like subzero glitch freeze and kung lao infinite are banned in the tourny correc?.

MK9

Noob
another NYC TOURN?? MKF let me guess your not going to this one either, that would make 0-2 in the area you were waiting for tourns.

Is there any possibility to have ONE Xbox set up? Or some sort of controller converter? I unfortunatly do not have a hybrid system stick. Mines only 360.

meanestrage

Is there any possibility to have ONE Xbox set up? Or some sort of controller converter? I unfortunatly do not have a hybrid system stick. Mines only 360.
As I do encourage people to come with their own controllers. You can always come and ask someone to borrow a stick. Shit you can borrow mine I have a madcatz te but its gonna come with a price. All you gotta do is help me promote this tournament by twitter or Facebook

meanestrage

This saturday is the tournament guys, lets do this! and again if you cannot make it catch the stream at justin.tv/bifuteki