What's new

Mortal Kombat 9 CASH tournament!!

To All in the South FL area::: Game Warz at Southland Mall (Cutler Ridge, FL) is hosting a Mortal Kombat 9 CASH tourny July 24, 2011. $20.00 entree fee with CASH awarded to winner in my double round elimination tournament! (55%-45% split with majority of winnings going to winner.) I will check up to answer any questions and i hope to see you all there!!!!!

DrDogg

Kombatant
I'm not in FL and won't be attending this, but I wanted to give you a few tournament tips so your events are more in line with community standards.

- Most tournament payouts are split 70/20/10 between 1st, 2nd and 3rd.
- You should probably put the date and state/city in the topic title for your next event. That way people know where and when it is without having to click on the thread.
- A vast majority of offline MK tournaments offer cash prizes, so you don't generally need to emphasize the fact that it's a cash tournament. That will also leave you more room for the date and location.

You should also talk to Alex Jebailey (sp?) and the rest of the CEO tournament crew. They will likely make up a bulk of the participants of this tournament.

I definately appreciate all the tips and advise. How would I be able to get ahold of this Alex Jebailey??? Very grateful to ya bro!!!!!!!!