What's new

Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath Official FAQ

interesting that even when you buy the game now with the aftermath edition you still have to buy the - Mortal Kombat 11 Masquerade Skin Pack - separately.
Good catch, I didn't notice that.

There was a similiarity with the Mortal Kombat XL though, the Cosplay Skinpack released after at cost. Interestingly, the Xbox One version of that skin pack was made free for all about a year ago, but not on PlayStation 4 or PC.

xKMMx

Banned
Wait I thought all this was part of a free download on the 26th. That's what it said on the bottom of the screen at the end of the trailer I saw on youtube.

kantboy-2

Ripper
Yeah, they included Goro with Kombat Pack 2 for Mortal Kombat XL as I recall too.
Well, guess they didn't change then. Goro and the extra skin packs were included in KP2 last time around.

If you don't buy the $60 version, you don't get Shao and the cool Halloween skins, right?

Guess I'm back to shaming NRS. ;):mad:

NHDR

Noob
There is a photo of a "robo Johnny Cage" floating around online, is that gonna be one of the upcoming skins? It looks like an official render.

Gamer68

Fujin!
Noticed that the "Thanks a Million" Johnny skin is the only thing that is listed as being exclusive to the expansion. Guess that is a confirmation that all of the characters and skins packs will be released separately later.

Also in the beginning it says that a physical version of the Aftermath Kollection is coming to America in June -- haven't seen anyone mention that yet.