What's new

Mortal Kombat 1 Sindel Combo Guide

Hello everyone!

Hope everyone has been enjoying Mortal Kombat 1! I happen to be amongst those who is. Sindel has always been my favorite Mortal Kombat character and as per usual i main her (if she happens to be playable.) I tend to do a somewhat in-depth combo video for every fighter that i main in fighting game that i play at the time. So here is a combo guide for MK1 Sindel. You can find various combos here, such as: meterless combos, bread and butters (bnbs), punishes, kameo assist combos, optimals, situational conversions, fatal blow combos, breaker curse combos and more. Please note that not every kameo is included in this video, because kameos such as Scorpion and Goro ambushes do the same thing as Sonya does with their assists, as for Shujinko he is very situational and extremely niche, which i did not want to include in the video. I wanted to be somewhat more practical, however perhaps down the line i may do Sindel/Shunjinko combos separately.

Nevertheless, i do hope you enjoy this and leave a like and subscribe for more content, i post gameplay on my channel daily and your support and engagement would mean a lot, because i intend on growing my channel. If you have any questions about any inputs or situations or whatever, please select a time frame and leave a comment; i will try my best to reply to all the comments.

Thank you for watching.

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
While this is a grear idea, I think you need inputs to make it usable. If you add that, it would be awesome :)