What's new

Strategy More Skarlet? (2 discovers afaik)

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Wondering if Skarlet has some chops?

Self discovered:

Fun airkick for 32%, I suppose I can claim self-discovery as well

Included an Ult combo for fun...

I could perhaps get 1-2% more out of that last Ult combo by switching the Ult link-hit to F4 or the like, but you get the jist of it. Hope this helps some of you struggling Skarlet players!

Hint: The implications of these videos should allow you to flesh out the rest of her combos and strategies for yourselves

Somberness

Lights
They seem familiar, maybe in someone else's long combo vids. But unfortunately all those combos will be obsolete whenever the patch comes, upslash after the slide is being taken out.

I remember I played you in ranked twice a while ago and the dagger cancel combo was impressive to see, especially online.

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
They seem familiar, maybe in someone else's long combo vids. But unfortunately all those combos will be obsolete whenever the patch comes, upslash after the slide is being taken out.

I remember I played you in ranked twice a while ago and the dagger cancel combo was impressive to see, especially online.
See bolded: says who?

The airkick combo is just a slight variation on a kick combo that was not discovered by me. However, I've never seen the one I'm really claiming credit on, the 48% launch reset. If someone can show me a video posted before this of a combo starting with 2,1,2 dagger xx dash b1,1,f4 I'd love to see it