What's new

More Character Artwork

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
In MK9 we had very little character Artwork, i do hope NRS could give us more for this subject in the next installment.

I really hope liu kang goes evil in the next installment 2 unique costumes come to mind off the back, hooded liu kang with half burned face and torso from raidens inlflicted damage upon him, and second costume, that of the fire god from mk9.

Am I the only one that wants to see Reptile go all MK:DA on us again? I thought that was pretty rad seeing him look like an actual lizard.

Kim0z

Noob
Artworks are always good, i really enjoyed the characters artwork in injustice.

Also i hope they bring Reiko back in MK 10.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
I really hope liu kang goes evil in the next installment 2 unique costumes come to mind off the back, hooded liu kang with half burned face and torso from raidens inlflicted damage upon him, and second costume, that of the fire god from mk9.
All my yes.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME

Ive been calling it since I saw the end of MK9 Story Mode, and I hope it happens :D.

Shinnok + Evil Liu Kang = Deadly Alliance II.
And hopefully the return of the old AA-ZZ Krypt so we can have more artwork and goodies, and the Konquest Training mode from MKDA so you can sufficiciently learn and train with everyone instead of a few select people.

GrandMasterson

The Netherrealm beckons
I don't get the hate on MK: DA's Reptile design. Why does seemingly everyone hate it? :s
It's just lazy. They didn't get creative with his design, he's just a human body with some scales and a lizard head. I always imagined Reptile's devolution being more subtle.