What's new

Tech More Batgirl Corner Gimmicks

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Another gimmick I found. This can be tech rolled and woke up out of (although the window is smaller than usual). If they don't tech roll it's essentially a 33/33/33 mixup.

To hit crossup, delay the 11u2d1 after the df2(MB). This can be performed after any of BG's corner BnBs.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I wonder if there are any characters that have different cross up properties or if the timing will be pretty much the same for every character. I barely ever use this string so I guess every now and then working it in for a built-in cross-up might be worth it. Can you re-cross up after the knockdown, or do you not have enough time?

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
I wonder if there are any characters that have different cross up properties or if the timing will be pretty much the same for every character. I barely ever use this string so I guess every now and then working it in for a built-in cross-up might be worth it. Can you re-cross up after the knockdown, or do you not have enough time?
The idea is that you land ambiguously and can begin a b2 as they start to stand. From there you can combo into bf3(MB), dash under and put them back in the corner. The timing is pretty consistent on all the characters I tested (Flash, AM, BG, Zatanna, Bane)

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
The idea is that you land ambiguously and can begin a b2 as they start to stand. From there you can combo into bf3(MB), dash under and put them back in the corner. The timing is pretty consistent on all the characters I tested (Flash, AM, BG, Zatanna, Bane)
Yeah you can also b12/b2u3 and still dash under them to d2 bola if you don't have meter, but the timing is sort of tight. I think so at least, I used to mess with that a while ago but haven't lately.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Interesting… I've never seen it leave you on the other side like this.

Off topic but I have another use for 11u2d1. Basically after a full screen bola, you can't really put them into the vortex because you are too far and you already bola'd them once. A good option in this situation is to do a mb smoke bomb, b3, j3 (or j2) 11u2d1. This puts you right next to them with time to hit a b1 or b2 as they wakeup. Or, you can bait their wakeup attack (90% of the time they won't wakeup). The best thing about 11u2d1 is that it is a forced quick rise every time and the timing seems to be always the same no matter how long the combo was.