What's new

mm$ cat vs tom brady

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
a mm$ between me and tom ft3 very close set.. missing a d1 anti air is a all or nothing.. good stuff to tom

Raidenwins

Raiden Practitioner
Good Raiden, Tom. I would just say, in the corner follow-up b3, 1, 2 and 3, 3, 4 with Vicinity Blast. If they block it you are at 0 frames, instead of -3 or -1, and if they don't block it you can combo off of it. It's a win-win situation.

salvificblood

Worst Sub-Zero Ever
Good Raiden, Tom. I would just say, in the corner follow-up b3, 1, 2 and 3, 3, 4 with Vicinity Blast. If they block it you are at 0 frames, instead of -3 or -1, and if they don't block it you can combo off of it. It's a win-win situation.
Can't they just duck it?

yeah i dont agree with ending strings with vicinity blast too often, if they are standing shocker is a good risk to take once in a while seeing as they cant poke out(if standing) or jump out.

NKZero

Noob
Cat man I saw some of that Kabal in Final Round and I must say you are one fucking solid player.....your name doesn't do you justice sir :)

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Yeah you can duck the vicinity blast and get full comboed. It's easy to react to as well. And thanks. I just need to work on playing on stream. For some reason I do way better off stream and in casuals. Got some wins on slips and pig of the hut after the tourney.