What's new

General/Other MLG Skarlet Practice

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
FrothyOmen
L0rdoftheFLY

Hey guys, just a quick post to let anyone know who's going to MLG this weekend that if you'd like some practice against a decent Skarlet, I'm willing to try and make myself as available as I possibly can to do matchup practice on XBL.

Post here, send me a private msg, start your own post in MK10 forum and @mention me, I don't care. Just let me know if you'd like some time and I'll do my best. I'll also record the matches, but it's a gamble as to whether I can get them uploaded fast enough - all depends on when we practice, really.

Those two I mentioned I already have lined up. Anyone else who's going to MLG feel free to let me know.

Let's shoot for Thursday night if you can, Ninj. I will be available after my lab lets out, 930PM EST the latest. Might be on earlier depending on when I get out.

And thanks for agreeing to help me out. Never know what I may or may not run into at MLG.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Let's shoot for Thursday night if you can, Ninj. I will be available after my lab lets out, 930PM EST the latest. Might be on earlier depending on when I get out.

And thanks for agreeing to help me out. Never know what I may or may not run into at MLG.
Just to avoid confusion...I am not going to MLG. but Thursday is best for me also

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Hey Ninj,

No one appears to be talking about you as a potential runner for top 16 or top 8, but I think you have a great chance of doing well at MLG, and placing top 8.

For me, you are the tournaments dark horse, and everyone seems to have overlooked you completely.
And if you are going, Shame on them.

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Hey Ninj,

No one appears to be talking about you as a potential runner for top 16 or top 8, but I think you have a great chance of doing well at MLG, and placing top 8.

For me, you are the tournaments dark horse, and everyone seems to have overlooked you completely.
And if you are going, Shame on them.
Hey UFG,

Thanks for the respect. I'd love to be there, but it's not in the cards (money cards, to be exact). Maybe EVO if I can figure out a way to get there ;)

I'll be doing some major work on breaking Skarlet down this weekend though, so keep an eye out.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk