What's new

MLG Raleigh: vVv REO vs FYC HDCloudStrife

Match video in good quality here.

The channel also has some other MLG Raleigh MK tournament matches uploaded, so watch them if you're interested.

Heres: REO Vs HD

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
There's a guy screaming No meter, no meter! in the background.
Oh no my sig is on the way home from MLG columbus we had the most amazing Van ride. There was 13 of us and Tom Brady was telling MK stories. That was the weekend that Goofy Pls became a thing in the community and it started in that van because of G4S KT Smith my quote was literally from Tom Brady describing one of his victories with Sub Zero against Cyrax I think.

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
Oh no my sig is on the way home from MLG columbus we had the most amazing Van ride. There was 13 of us and Tom Brady was telling MK stories. That was the weekend that Goofy Pls became a thing in the community and it started in that van because of G4S KT Smith my quote was literally from Tom Brady describing one of his victories with Sub Zero against Cyrax I think.
yes, I will rightly take all the props for introducing goofy pls to the NRS community. I realized how powerful it was when Josh (@G4S J360) was laughing so hard he literally had to sit down and wait it out like an old man. good times

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
yes, I will rightly take all the props for introducing goofy pls to the NRS community. I realized how powerful it was when Josh (@G4S J360) was laughing so hard he literally had to sit down and wait it out like an old man. good times
i almost threw up from laughing so hard. coupled with my food high goofy pls was a super effective critical hit.