What's new

MLG & MK, Where does it stand?

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Evo: The announcement is sometime early january yearly for which games are in, so we will know soon

MLG: Who knows when they will announce what is at Colombus, probably sometime late jan/early feb

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Maybe?

MLG is really stupid and likes throwing money away, so they might have MK, TTT2, and Playstation allstars one more time.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
We showed the FGC that we are here to stay, and we showed up big at many majors. SCR will be the first major of the year, and its looking like MK will come in big once again. Not to mention how great NRS has been in backing us up at Evo. #EVOCertified

We had the biggest numbers out of all the other fighting games at MLG, and with injustice getting near. Big numbers for both games are guaranteed. #MLGCertified

I see a bright future for our community.

Halo isn't going to be on because of their partnership with Virgin Gaming from what I've heard, so it's just contractual fuckery getting in the way for them.

4x4lo8o

Noob
We made them raise the cap at Dallas and then hit the new cap. I think they're going to keep MK around a little longer

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
We made them raise the cap at Dallas and then hit the new cap. I think they're going to keep MK around a little longer
Either that or wait for Injustice.

Other than TTT2 I cannot see any other games being at MLG than either MK or Injustice.