What's new

Mkx Vita remote play help!

So I got my vita to play from ps4 away from home and it works awesome! Only problem is R2 and L2 are not there!? I can't block nor do enhanced attacks ... Anyone know how to access these on a vita?

Alucard

The worst good player ever.
So I got my vita to play from ps4 away from home and it works awesome! Only problem is R2 and L2 are not there!? I can't block nor do enhanced attacks ... Anyone know how to access these on a vita?
They are either the top 2 corners on the touchscreen, or the top 2 touchpads on the back. Depending on your setup, so if the game doesn't support it natively then it's most likely on the touchscreen.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
You can set L and R to stance and block... So together they x-ray...
Then if I remember right 1 & 2 are throw and 2 & 3 are interactables... And you are covered... Its the easiest way.. Small buttons make it a breeze and you can avoid the touch screens...

You can set L and R to stance and block... So together they x-ray...
Then if I remember right 1 & 2 are throw and 2 & 3 are interactables... And you are covered... Its the easiest way.. Small buttons make it a breeze and you can avoid the touch screens...

Thanks man that's what I was thinking. I know on the vita it's a drag to play sometimes , but hey it's good to practice combos or play some casuals online for practice away from home

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Thanks man that's what I was thinking. I know on the vita it's a drag to play sometimes , but hey it's good to practice combos or play some casuals online for practice away from home
Yeah I use it for remote all the time... I had to figure a way around the screens because I would hit them all by accident constantly... Lol