What's new

Video/Tutorial - Inferno MKX Scorpion (Inferno) 41% (1 Bar) Vortex Combos leading to 50/50 Reset

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
Sweet, will give that a few tries later on.
Though for some reason I just can't grasp Scorpion despite the fact that he has like what, 3 usable combo's?
Not sure what's wrong with me, I can actually grasp more complicated characters much faster.

Deadly Torcher

King Dingaling
Nice combo but just so you know the opponent does not have to block F4, they can poke out.

It's jip-214-tele,214-EXtele-21-spear-jip-db4-jip-21-db2.
Is there not a RC in there as well or can the 21 still connect after the ex tele without it?

MioTenacious

"There is fear in your heart"
Well I haven't tried run cancelling it but you can connect the follow up 21 without it, it is a tight window though.
Yeah i was doing that combo without run cancel and it was very tight and i had the idea to run 2 1 to see if it works and it worked , now its way easier

MioTenacious. Not trying to say this isn't a true setup, but did you have auto-block put on while doing this? Even after doing the db1 into b3 has lot of recovery. So the opponent is going to either block the low, or overhead. Might want to recheck that and correct me if I'm wrong?

Matix218

Get over here!
the vortex with the mid minion doesn't work...i thought it was better to end it with the minion for the extra damage but if the opponent backdashes he escapes the vortex...always end it with the teleport...hit adv of the teleport is +18...the mid minion i think is only +4...check it...
That is what I thought.

Thanks!

MioTenacious

"There is fear in your heart"
the vortex with the mid minion doesn't work...i thought it was better to end it with the minion for the extra damage but if the opponent backdashes he escapes the vortex...always end it with the teleport...hit adv of the teleport is +18...the mid minion i think is only +4...check it...
Yeah but u can do 21 minnion instead of b12 minnion and its gonna work and its the same damage . So yeah do 21 minnion , i just wanted to not do the same moves over and over to my combo to look more tricky but it doesnt work like this so use 21 minnion and go for ur 50/50