What's new

Tech - Tigrar Fury MKX | Goro 32%-43% Combos (Tigrar Fury) Meterless,1Bar & X-Ray Combos

SiThG0D

These eyes will deceive you.
Good video but I would love to know the Inputs, It seems like basically no videos on youtube are adding the inputs for this game lol, I use my PC monitor for both my desktop and my ps4 so I really need to be able to just write this stuff down before switching over and trying it : /

Reactions: SPY

SiThG0D

These eyes will deceive you.
If you make a video to help others do your combos/tech you should put the inputs somewhere so they could read it, Like here is a video I put up just for example, I show the combo and have the inputs on the video, you could put it in the description or wherever you like, or maybe just write it along side your post when you put it on places like this forum, without it your video just kinda comes across as look at what I can do instead of hey lets share tech which is why most of us are here, to help one another : )

It's not like some crazy huge deal but for people like me that use one screen it's very hard to learn stuff without being able to write it down, Thats just my whole process in learning fighting games, I write pages of stuff down and then go into the lab for hours, I wish I had a laptop so I could just have the screen side by side lol.

Reactions: SPY

MK-NBB

My YouTubeChannel: MKNBB.tv
If you make a video to help others do your combos/tech you should put the inputs somewhere so they could read it, Like here is a video I put up just for example, I show the combo and have the inputs on the video, you could put it in the description or wherever you like, or maybe just write it along side your post when you put it on places like this forum, without it your video just kinda comes across as look at what I can do instead of hey lets share tech which is why most of us are here, to help one another : )

It's not like some crazy huge deal but for people like me that use one screen it's very hard to learn stuff without being able to write it down, Thats just my whole process in learning fighting games, I write pages of stuff down and then go into the lab for hours, I wish I had a laptop so I could just have the screen side by side lol.
Ok I can do it! No problem! I will do 2 version then.1 with input and 1 without input =)

Plop

Noob
Great work! One question though, how come you as didn't utilise the ex low fireball? I use it a lot to open them up.