What's new

MKX Character Grooves - Hidden Choices

nightw0lf

Earthrealm Defender / F23 MAN
Just wanted to get everyone's opinion, as I don't know if it has been discussed.
Do you think that MKX should allow hidden character AND groove choices?
What I mean by this is do you think that online, or possibly even in tournament, a player would be able to pick a character and then keep their groove choice hidden from the other player?
I think that would get rid of the counter-picking that may come up when the game drops.

Let me know!

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Real counterpicking won't occur for a good 8-10 months after the game drops so if you're worried about something that might happen about 2 years from now...I wouldn't.

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
I think that is a totally fair thing to do. There will still be counter-picking. IGAU on PSN right now is a nightmare if you're playing randoms. 99% of the time, and I'm NOT exaggerating, I pick my character first. And then maybe 50% of the time, it's an attempted counter-pick.

Sometimes I hide my character choice and then the other player will rage quit, and message me calling me a pussy for not showing who I picked.

Fuck online counter-picking right up it's ass. Let me hide my choices.

nightw0lf

Earthrealm Defender / F23 MAN
I don't know how to tag a moderator, but can we retitle this thread: Crouching character, hidden groove?