What's new

MKFL Wondered Personal Shang Thread ( combos, matches)

Hey there again TYM!
Wondered here to start a thread of some of my best tools ive pit together for shang with combos and matches.
Really enjoyed playing and learning him and still do.
This thread says personal, but i assure you, friends can post and add whatever they want. i do my own thing so i posted this, but you can do as you like.
Enjoy what you see, ive enjoyed all other shang players TYM stuff myself.

this was me finding out on accident lol i could miss a combo with ex skulls and hit and uppercut for a reset. hmmm. here is what i came up with.

Theme

Noob
The last video:
Use your pokes, you barely used d3 if any at all. d1 is good, but the range is really short. Also, to stop cross ups, use d3, it lowers Shang Tsungs hitbox significantly, so they will usually whiff the cross up. You can also punish each JIP with a standing 1 into soulsteal combo. And you barely used f4 into GS at all....... :|

The last video:
Use your pokes, you barely used d3 if any at all. d1 is good, but the range is really short. Also, to stop cross ups, use d3, it lowers Shang Tsungs hitbox significantly, so they will usually whiff the cross up. You can also punish each JIP with a standing 1 into soulsteal combo. And you barely used f4 into GS at all....... :|
yea i know, i was just using him then man. i didnt know much but some combos. but yea i know all that know, thats why i said couldve played these better lol. if i do put more of him up, itll be stonger, unless its a mirror cuz im bad at shang mirrors.