What's new

MKast #1

Dtlg

Noob
omg tim u's a lame!!!!!! i seen u around hater like homeboy let him do what he wants at least he's doing somethin with his life u ain't even been on here 4 a year yet lil buddie get cha game in place and get a life besize messin with a 12 year old. big dummy!!!:rolleyes:

ZAQ

Noob
omg tim u's a lame!!!!!! i seen u around hater like homeboy let him do what he wants at least he's doing somethin with his life u ain't even been on here 4 a year yet lil buddie get cha game in place and get a life besize messin with a 12 year old. big dummy!!!:rolleyes:
wow, burned. you a dummy tim

Dtlg: try to stay on topic

i am ready to see what they have tonight on spike for sure and that MKast was pretty sweet i like all the sound effects going on

Tim Static

Adminerator
MKast #2 is out and revealed are Captain Marvel & Liu Kang. (from what I heard from another, but I will listen to it tonight to confirm.)

Kang? Blah. I guess we need the Ryu of MK in it, huh? :rolleyes:

Edit: Yes, Captain Marvel & Liu Kang will be in the game. And every character will have character specific "special" moves during freefall kombat. eh.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Wow.

EDIT: Who the fuck is Captain Marvel? And in a DC game? Irony maybe.

7h30n

Noob
Could it be that MKvDC will come on PC ??

I'm just listening Mkast#4 and Hector said something like: "... we are making mk for xbox360, ps 3 and ... and .." then the other guy interrupted him.

Anyways if they do plan to release on PC that would be great, because the game really looks good (and the Joker really hooked me on, they perfectly implemented him in MK)