What's new

MKA for PS2 for XBox?

I need to know by like 730 tonight. I have a PS2 and am getting a XBOX 360 sometime in the next week. I want to play MKA online and on the XBOX360 cause it may look a lil better. But guess what? Not Backwards Compatible yet. :evil: Do you think I should still buy it for Xbox and wait for it to go B/C. Oh and I may only be able to play it online for like the first month due to not being able to afford XBL Gold yet. But im gonna get XBL Gold for Xmas. So what do you guys think? PS2 or XBOX?

p.s. its on sale for 30 thats why i need to kno by tonight.

LOL, that's pretty funny that armageddon is already $29.99, even if it is just a sale.

I would say go with ps2, you shouldn't base your decision over slightly better graphics, but that's just me. Also, Armageddon should be compatible already, it uses the same engine as deception. If it's not compatible now, who knows when they will do it.

ok so i got it for ps2, it will probably be a platinum hit by the time it is backwards compatible so i will just wait for that lol. poor MKA... no love..... well guess what? I LOVE IT!