What's new

MK9 Streams & Schedules: MLG & Civil War 4

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Today, there is literally a lot of major action going on from Virginia to New York, so you will not want to miss what's going on. From the Road to Evo event, Civil War 4 to the dominant return of MLG Columbus' Top 8 going head-to-head starting today at 6PM EST.

First we'll start off with the Road to Evo event, Civil War 4 which will be running Mortal Kombat 9 (as per schedule) at 3PM alongside Street Fighter x Tekken via Team Spooky(?) (likely although not confirmed). As per the Civil War 4 schedule which can be found here Mortal Kombat will be played today and its final Top 8 will be played tomorrow (Sunday) after Soul Calibur V which is scheduled to go on stream at 11AM, so Mortal Kombat's Top 8 will begin shortly after SCV.

cw4.jpg

Next up and starting at 6PM EST today (MK9 start time) Major League Gaming's "first-ever" Fighter Arena with Mortal Konbat 9's Top 8 from MLG Columbus.

--->Stream for MK9 at MLG <---- (begins 6PM EST)

The Broadcast:

The Fighter Arena will be broadcast LIVE online via two streams, beginning Saturday, April 28 at 2:00pm ET.
  • Stream 1 will feature constant gameplay cast by Juicebox Abel, Tom Brady, and Bibulus. SD viewing will be free and HD viewing passes are available now for $4.99.
  • The Dr Pepper Ultimate Access stream, hosted by Gootecks, will be free all weekend long and will feature behind-the-scenes coverage, interviews and more.
Lineups:

The Top 8 Winter Championship finishers from each game will be competing in the Fighter Arena. Players will compete in Pool Play, followed by Semifinal matches and then the Finals. Here are the players for each game, divided into their Pools:
Mortal Kombat Pool A
Seed
Mortal Kombat Pool B
Seed
vVv_CDjr
vVvREO
CURBOLICOUS
VSM_Maxter
riu48
KT_Smith
kndetroitballn
KnCrazyDominican
( taken from here)

mlgmk.jpg

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
you forgot the ATlanta Revival stream .. they have tournament today if im not mistaken

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Does anyone know how I can get the link for Mlg on iPad??? Some one posted it last time. I'm not sure where he got the link. Please please please.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk