What's new

MK9 scene after release of MKX?

Whitefox

Noob
Yeah probably, just not as often unless MKX is not fun. I've completely avoided Injustice for two years now, can add MKX to that list if it doesn't turn out decent.

Someone on TYM once said, "MK9 is the Super Smash Bros Melee of NRS games."

BRUTALITY

Banned
Yeah probably, just not as often unless MKX is not fun. I've completely avoided Injustice for two years now, can add MKX to that list if it doesn't turn out decent.

Someone on TYM once said, "MK9 is the Super Smash Bros Melee of NRS games."
i think thats umk3:te (melee and project m)

mkII is kinda like sf2 if i had to draw a comparison

I'd continue supporting MK9. But it would be strictly for support. I don't even own a PS3 or 360. So the only time I get to play is when I go to venues and get a few warm ups in before the tourney starts. Or.. I can play on my buddies PS3. But he doesn't play FG's. So it's kinda' lame.. Seeing how the net code is booty. MKX is gonna'need a lot of time and dedication.. 3 variations per character means a shit ton of MU EXP needed. It's not going to be easy from the start. But surly.. I'll still enter for MK9 at any event, same as I do for IGAU. And I can't stand IGAU.. At all. But I suooort the scene still and enter at venues.

RM AtK!

aka - RM_AtK !
I for sure will always play Mk9 even while MKX is out ..

and if MKX isn't good I'll be playing MK9 again til MK11 comes lmao

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
I think as long as MK9 side events will be held along with MKX events (not at the same time obviously), they will see some attention, that at least.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Not to mention MK9 gets about 100+ players online during the weekends. I think no matter what, people will still play it offline cause its simply fun game to play and there is a lot of sympathy towards it.