What's new

MK9 Player Titan Tron Videos

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
So I think MK tourneys should have fucking epic entrances. So I've been making some intro vids for MK9 players. I'd like to encourage others to do the same and post them here. Would add personality and pizzazz to an already hype scene.

If you want one and don't know how to make one lemme know and maybe me or someone else can make u one. It would be so tight for all the top tourney players to have them and actually use them at tourneys.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
So I think MK tourneys should have fucking epic entrances. So I've been making some intro vids for MK9 players. I'd like to encourage others to do the same and post them here. Would add personality and pizzazz to an already hype scene.

If you want one and don't know how to make one lemme know and maybe me or someone else can make u one. It would be so tight for all the top tourney players to have them and actually use them at tourneys.
Dude, slips' is greatness, I haven't heard Puritania in forever and a day. I wouldn't mind one. We have some locals here that occasionally run a projector /pa systems for GF matches.

Sent from Somewhere to Somewhere Else