What's new

MK9 Online Attitudes

When I play MK9 98% of the time I'm playing randoms online. Now when I sit down I want to play against the absolute best players I can find. I'm by no means a great player. Hell, most of the time I think I'm barely above average. My W/L ratio is down right horrid. Something like 1670/2050. Sad I know. I was out of the fighting game genre for 15+ years, so my "skills" had diminished drastically. Anyways like I said when I play I want to play against the best I can find. I've found if I don't my play actually becomes MUCH worse. So when I play I will sit there and get hammered and beat on round after round, fight after fight. But say when I finally get in a groove and win a match against a great player they will usually quit and send me some sort of nasty troll message about how much I suck and how I should go and die in a hole somewhere and never play MK ever again. Why is this? Is it their egos getting the best of them? I've NEVER trolled someone after they've beat me. I dont get it...

If your one of those people post why you do this and give some legit reasons for your actions.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Chuck Fiasco said:
When I play MK9 98% of the time I'm playing randoms online. Now when I sit down I want to play against the absolute best players I can find. I'm by no means a great player. Hell, most of the time I think I'm barely above average. My W/L ratio is down right horrid. Something like 1670/2050. Sad I know. I was out of the fighting game genre for 15+ years, so my "skills" had diminished drastically. Anyways like I said when I play I want to play against the best I can find. I've found if I don't my play actually becomes MUCH worse. So when I play I will sit there and get hammered and beat on round after round, fight after fight. But say when I finally get in a groove and win a match against a great player they will usually quit and send me some sort of nasty troll message about how much I suck and how I should go and die in a hole somewhere and never play MK ever again. Why is this? Is it their egos getting the best of them? I've NEVER trolled someone after they've beat me. I dont get it...

If your one of those people post why you do this and give some legit reasons for your actions.
It's called ego. That, and immaturity.