What's new

MK9/NRS - Thank you & Happy Birthday!

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Cheers to Input Bug, JIP whiff block bug, Stage size differences and Player 1 advantage!!!

No matter what problems this game has it still maintains a huge fun factor.

MORTAL KOMBAT!!!

STORMS

Co-founder
Owner
Administrator
Founder
Cheers to Input Bug, JIP whiff block bug, Stage size differences and Player 1 advantage!!!

No matter what problems this game has it still maintains a huge fun factor.

MORTAL KOMBAT!!!
Hey now, when your friends came over on your birthday did they say, "Welp, dispite you being a wimpy dork in school that no one takes seriously, Happy Birthday anyway! I'm just here for the cake."

:REO

9 minutes left for me.. Happy 1 year anniversary guys. It's probably been one of the best gaming years of my life. Thank you, TYM and our humble little community. I also can't wait to see what's in store in the future. Hopefully more tournaments, upgraded games... Even though we've had our ups and downs, we made it through. Thank you guys, and thank you NRS. <3

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
The time has finally come.

One year...one year since that fateful night of April 19, 2011. The night when I first went to that midnight release tourney and got my copy of Mortal Kombat 9. The night when a grand new era for the franchise would begin!

Happy 1st Birthday to Mortal Kombat 9!

LesMore

Top 8 Injustice Frosty Faustings VII
MY FAVORITE COMMUNITY MY FAVORITE GAME/FRANCHISE

Big Shout Out To TYM MODS And NETHERREALM TEAM

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Still playing the game like a little baby the first day I got it. Happy 1st anniversary.

Mattman

Warlock Nerd
Merry Christmas, Shao Kahn!

Edit: thank you to everybody here on TYM--staff, members, and guests--for helping make this year the best time of my gaming life

Verstande

Mortal
I'm not even going to lie, the fact that the first MK9 trailer had 2d fighting made me jizz all over the floor.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
365 days have passed and i still play this game 2 hours a day or more when we have more players on the table.

Thank you NRS for bringing MK back to serious play, thanks TYM for such an amazing forum, and thank you all who love MK since then and are still loyal to what it represents.

Happy Birthday NRS/MK9

Espio

Kokomo
This is the first MK game that I've played consistently for a year, that still entertains me and I love it, the fun factor cannot be stated enough.

Here's to enjoying MK9 for years to come and shooting for an even greater MK10.

NRS put on a splendid show of dedication, I could mention the faults, but I think the acheivements of NRS, the community, and the game as a whole far outshine these faults. Happy anniversery to my favorite fighting game and the only reason why I play fighters seriously:).

Hellion_96

xX_Hellion96_Xx
Despite all the bugs and nonsense this game has entertained me everyday for the past year LONG LIVE MORTAL KOMBAT