What's new

MK9 new costumes.

STORMS

Co-founder
Owner
Administrator
Founder
the only thing that they have "hinted" at is actual characters... which means either UMK9? (DOUBTFUL! :() or they're already aggressively working on MK10... or more DLC.

My proof of this is Carlos Pesina posting on twitter about "getting ready to capture (motion capture), time to stretch!"

Proof of this ^ Right here which was taken less than 24 hrs ago: http://lockerz.com/s/143193508 and http://twitter.com/#!/CarlosPesina/status/119839599680946177

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
id love for some of the character concepts form the artbook be made into alternates, some of them are just too sick!

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
the only thing that they have "hinted" at is actual characters... which means either UMK9? (DOUBTFUL! :() or they're already aggressively working on MK10... or more DLC.

My proof of this is Carlos Pesina posting on twitter about "getting ready to capture (motion capture), time to stretch!"

Proof of this ^ Right here which was taken less than 24 hrs ago: http://lockerz.com/s/143193508 and http://twitter.com/#!/CarlosPesina/status/119839599680946177
Must. Not. Get. Hype.

STORMS

Co-founder
Owner
Administrator
Founder
Must. Not. Get. Hype.
Without question. I DEMAND UMK9.

This is just how nerd(?) I am about this... at work yesterday I was daydreaming about how amazing it would be if I was randonly searching YouTube and I stumbled across a video called " Ultimate Mortal Kombat" and it showed littles bits of MK9 characters, very small bits of Fujin and Reiko... and before the "trailer" ended... it showed Shinnok as the "Ultimate" part dropped on top of the "Mortal Komnbat" at the end of the video. :)

UMK9 would have additonal x-rays for all characters, all DLC included, MORE retro skins, and Shinnok, Reiko, Fujin and more characters from MK4.

Yeah, it made my work shift go by a little happier, LMAO.

Ok, I'm done.

Jelan

Aquaman is dead lel

This is just how nerd(?) I am about this... at work yesterday I was daydreaming about how amazing it would be if I was randonly searching YouTube and I stumbled across a video called " Ultimate Mortal Kombat" and it showed littles bits of MK9 characters, very small bits of Fujin and Reiko... and before the "trailer" ended... it showed Shinnok as the "Ultimate" part dropped on top of the "Mortal Komnbat" at the end of the video. :)

UMK9 would have additonal x-rays for all characters, all DLC included, MORE retro skins, and Shinnok, Reiko, Fujin and more characters from MK4.

Ok, I'm done.
All DLC included? As someone who bought those I do not support this idea.

catch22

GOD LAO FTW!!!

Ok, I'm done.
i support this idea xD
as i too day dream of this.
MK9 has brought me back to my teen years when i would be playing mk2 :D
so i know exactly how you feel :)

thanks for the info about pesina, didnt know that either.

CJKRattlehead

Two men enter, one man leaves!
All DLC included? As someone who bought those I do not support this idea.
Here is a solution, limited edition for $10 more containing all DLC, one of four avatar outfits and some additional concept art/reading material or a code for MKAK.

Jelan

Aquaman is dead lel
Here is a solution, limited edition for $10 more containing all DLC, one of four avatar outfits and some additional concept art/reading material or a code for MKAK.
The season pass costs about 15$ and the customes another 5$. More stuff for half the price. DLCs should be on the disc, but usable only if the person buys them separetly or bought them before.