What's new

MK9 Komplete Edition

I remember when it was released a lot of people were reporting bugs and other problems. Seeing as those talks have obviously slowed down since it's release, does anyone still have a problem with it? Are the guys running tournaments running them on Komplete Edtition or just regular MK9 with DLC downloaded?

Noob
I remember when it was released a lot of people were reporting bugs and other problems. Seeing as those talks have obviously slowed down since it's release, does anyone still have a problem with it? Are the guys running tournaments running them on Komplete Edtition or just regular MK9 with DLC downloaded?
Since we've been using it, I haven't had a single complaint.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
A lot of tournaments and TO's have been perfectly fine with using Komplete Edition. I don't recall ever hearing any KE's glitches happening in tournament play, but I cannot say that for certain.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I wish TO's had more of them to be honest. We still have consoles at CoCo that don't even have Quan Chi unlocked lol

For PS3 I have the normal game plus DLC, and for 360 I have the Komplete addition--I cannot discern any notable differences in terms of bugs, glitches, etc.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
A lot of tournaments and TO's have been perfectly fine with using Komplete Edition. I don't recall ever hearing any KE's glitches happening in tournament play, but I cannot say that for certain.
There was a lot of people complaining about extra bugs, but it turned out to be placebo effect in play.

Seapeople

This one's for you
I think Komplete Edition is probably the exact same as the original game in terms of game mechanics. Just for the record, the glitch that happened to Tom Brady at Final Round on the Komplete Edition has happened to me twice now on the regular version of the game.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
I think Komplete Edition is probably the exact same as the original game in terms of game mechanics. Just for the record, the glitch that happened to Tom Brady at Final Round on the Komplete Edition has happened to me twice now on the regular version of the game.
Ditto. I replicated it once on a regular copy of MK 9.

G4S MinotaurLord

Wielder of Toxins
Thank you for this discussion. I have had friends who have asked me about this, and hearing about the bugs I told them to get regular and buy DLC. Now I can recommend the KE with good conscience.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Thank you for this discussion. I have had friends who have asked me about this, and hearing about the bugs I told them to get regular and buy DLC. Now I can recommend the KE with good conscience.
Yeah, there's no reason to buy regular anymore, tbh.

Shadow316

You inspire no fear.
Now and again I have a weird issue in which it doesn't block when I press block, I don't know if it's KE or something else. I never had this issue once with normal edition.