What's new

MK9 in Afghanistan

YourMKArcadeSource

Your Source For All Things MK Arcade Related
Hey everyone. Just got my PS3 and MK9 sent to me in Afghanistan from my Mom. She's great. I'm getting ready to hook it all up and throw down on some AI. This will be the first time I will have played it as I have been over here since it came out. I'll try and catch up with you guys on skill level and maybe play some online matches when I get the chance in the future. Although, that won't be likely for at least a year, so, I'll most likely be staring down the extremely long barrel of many ass beatings. But hey, how else to you get better? Take care guys!

YourMKArcadeSource

Your Source For All Things MK Arcade Related
Well, Just finished Story Mode. Not happy with how it turned out. The twist at the end was pretty cool, but everyone f'ing dies? Come on. That sucks. I still don't like how this MK is like the other ones where the buttons are different that the arcades. You know, the bottom 2 buttons are kick and the top two are punch instead of the traditional arcade setup. That's partially why I never played the other PS versions of MK. Didn't want to memorize a whole new button configuration. I know you can change it to what ever you want them to be, I just don't like it. I'll still play it, mind you, but it will take some time to grow on me. Love the new Babalities though. Sub's is the best. Pisses his diaper, runs down his leg, freezes on the ground, then he slips and falls on his frozen piss puddle. Awesome.

great to hear you can keep up with MK over there! it was a little depressing how it ended but with Quan Chi around nothing is set in stone. Overall please with the game and hope it's a sign of better things to come.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
MK3fan said:
Well, Just finished Story Mode. Not happy with how it turned out. The twist at the end was pretty cool, but everyone f'ing dies? Come on. That sucks. I still don't like how this MK is like the other ones where the buttons are different that the arcades. You know, the bottom 2 buttons are kick and the top two are punch instead of the traditional arcade setup. That's partially why I never played the other PS versions of MK. Didn't want to memorize a whole new button configuration. I know you can change it to what ever you want them to be, I just don't like it. I'll still play it, mind you, but it will take some time to grow on me. Love the new Babalities though. Sub's is the best. Pisses his diaper, runs down his leg, freezes on the ground, then he slips and falls on his frozen piss puddle. Awesome.
Spoilers.