MK9 Hatemail/Sore Losers

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Post any and all hatemail received from jackasses on either XBL or PSN

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
GoldenOreos said:
lol really?
Yes. I played for like an hour today for the first time in about a month. Got to play maybe 7 people in that span. All but 2 sent me hatemail for various reasons. It's amazing the type of crowd that hovers around this game.

DCIguy said:
Yes. I played for like an hour today for the first time in about a month. Got to play maybe 7 people in that span. All but 2 sent me hatemail for various reasons. It's amazing the type of crowd that hovers around this game.

Got this today

"muppet, id have when i learn that simple target combo that hit low, 3 buttons, all you are is a repeatitive spammer"

No I didn't spell those wrong, I copied what he wrote.

I've received more hatemail playing MK 9 then any other game. I'd say 10 times as much. 99% percent is people who don't know how to block bitching about "the same moves."

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
CrazySlasher27 said:
I've received more hatemail playing MK 9 then any other game. I'd say 10 times as much. 99% percent is people who don't know how to block saying bitching about "the same moves."
This. ^

Just close this shit before it starts. It won't do anyone any good.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
CrazySlasher27 said:
I've received more hatemail playing MK 9 then any other game. I'd say 10 times as much. 99% percent is people who don't know how to block saying bitching about "the same moves."
If you get beat by the same moves and make no effort to fix your mistakes, then backlash at the opponent for being cheap....you deserve all the flak you get.

Dyzvhtynzal

Mortal
I have received more hatemail for MK9 than all other games I've played for ps3 combined. I'm glad I don't have an xbox to hear the idiotic tripe of complainers too. I used to but kids and morons wouldn't shut up so I turned the volume off. At least you don't have to see your opponent. The only game I've played that rivals the amount of whining I've seen is Resistance 2 though I'm sure there are tons of other games.

"Your a bitch, you never attack. stop being a big pussy"

Yes he did use the wrong "your"not you're and it was no need to go forwards cause i read his scorpion teleport punches from a mile away.