What's new

MK9 Ermac Joke T-Shirt Design

So Gencon is coming up next week and I'm trying to design and order myself a T-shirt for it. I'm not sure if there's going to be an MK tourny there or not, but I'm hoping.

Regardless I was wanting to make a shirt on one of those custom shirt design websites. I was wanting to take the nickname that people call my Ermac (Ezmac) and mix it with some sort of Easymac-esque advertisement.

https://www.t-mobilepictures.com/myalbum/photos/photo02/bb/88/62a3b1ebb576__1311875653000.jpg

There is my very rough pen sketch when I was trying to show my brother what I was attempting. I'll be redoing this in photoshop. It'll have a cell-shaded/cartoony look most likely and be very simplified. I'm hoping to put it on the front of a black t-shirt. I might take the traditional Ermac artwork as the back of the shirt as well.

Comments, Criticism, Ideas, all welcome.

=

Concept Notes:

Ermac overlooking a bowl of green glowing macaroni with his hands glowing green, above in bubble text it'll say "Kahn's Ezmac!" (instead of Kraft Easymac), the bowl itself will be black and red with the mortal kombat logo on it and a simple "E Z Mac" around it, with "Original!" in the corner.