What's new

MK9 CHAMELEON COMBO VIDEO BY TONY-T

TONY-T

Mad scientist

This is a concept created by Tetzrep. Chameleon Is a mix of 4 characters. The base character is NPC reptile. The other 3 are regular reptile, subzero and scorpion. Chameleon randomly morphs into these characters every 5 seconds.

Some of the combos may look easy but due to the random morph, they are actually quite hard..

Oh yeah and Chameleon is VERY overpowered lol.

Enjoy :) best viewed in 1080p

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Next do Khameleon with Smoke resets ;)
There is actually 2 versions of Chameleon! the current version and one with NPC smoke, NPC noob, NPC reptile and ermac as his morph characters :)

so theres a smoke in there lol

He was originally for avengers episode 3, but i wont finish episode 3 before injustice comes out, so i released him early.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
My mind is always blown after watching a new Tony-T combo vid--never fails. Anyone notice that in the background Shang has replaced all of the monks or whatever, and there is one of them in the throne? Thought that was funny.

xLOCKx

Whatever it takes
TWO WORLD COLLIDE! TONY-T VS McFLY! THE BATTLE TO THE DEATH! And nice video by the way dude. keep it up.

IDK why NRS doesnt hire you to break their games.
Does the damage not scale with chameleon?
I'd like to see one with female chameleon in mk3 costume kitana as the base, kitana, jade, mileena as the characters, grey outfit. They already gave a nod to female chameleon in mk2 kitana's baby, a mod would be freaking tight.
Always excited for the next video TONY-T good stuff.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
IDK why NRS doesnt hire you to break their games.
Does the damage not scale with chameleon?
I'd like to see one with female chameleon in mk3 costume kitana as the base, kitana, jade, mileena as the characters, grey outfit. They already gave a nod to female chameleon in mk2 kitana's baby, a mod would be freaking tight.
Always excited for the next video TONY-T good stuff.
the damage scales, i just used a hack to make him overpowered lol