What's new

MK2 machine w/mk1+, NY 650obo

Includes mk 1 board with original and turbo 3.1 roms and MK2 board (currently installed), new cp overlay, plexi, joysticks, t molding, marquee, monitor has brand new monitor chassis, also switching power supply installed.

Price is where it is cause this monitor is the closest to new your gonna get. Only downside is the image is a little wider than it should be, havent messed with it
Missing the top marquee bracket, and plexi for marquee and monitor, ill pay for those if this gets bought

BeRB

Mortal
Oh it's in title why wouldn't you post price in thread
Man do i wish i could afford it i don't even want the cab

Just the board and roms, Always really wanted a MK1 or atleast a MK2

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180649389631&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

couple things to note, its on ebay right now, with a reserve of 450.. Also note the pictures are of the left side, which is the worst side, I got this cabinet as a golden tee conversion and was able to peel off the entire right side of the cabinet, I couldnt with the left side and used citristrip. amazing stuff but sticks to the white areas like glue. so needless to say its actually a nice cabinet.

* also the second pic, (front/cp) above the mk2 logo on the front the bracket was hanging out, it looks like its all messed up but its not, just the hinge