What's new

MK2 ACCESSORIZE

What if you could equip the standard MK2 character how you wanted? Would you give Scorpion a kasurigama? Would you put thigh-high boots on Kitana? This is your chance to make changes. IMO, Kung Lao is the best dressed. My new avatar imagines a scintillating Kitana. Fans sold separately. What's your fashion?

Fuck it. I'll make this thread work.
1) What games allow you to manipulate clothing and/or movesets?
2) Is this a good idea for future fighting games to embrace?
3) Once more, what weapons and outfits should be available to MK2 characters that you'd like to see.

First off. No good ninja was 6'2'' and weighed over 200 lbs. Where are the shurikens? Oh yeah, Reiko stole them. Where's the shaken and makabishi?

Would Kitana's fans fly like that, or would her weapons more closely resemble the character from Yier Kung Fu......or whatever.

While were at it, is Raiden's move a ripoff of Buchu?

I'll stop now.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Fuck it. I'll make this thread work.
1) What games allow you to manipulate clothing and/or movesets?
2) Is this a good idea for future fighting games to embrace?
3) Once more, what weapons and outfits should be available to MK2 characters that you'd like to see.

1 - Any WWE wrestling game after 1997
2 - HELL YES
3 - I'd be happy with the 4 weapons used by the ninja turtles

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
Kitana is perfect as she is :)

I would get the OTOMIX logo back on Cage's pants, coz that made him look more badass.

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
soul caliburs and tekkens have had custom clothing and moves. some 3d mks also. WWE series.

imo its fun, but theres yet to be a competitive fighter BALANCED AROUND CUSTOMIZATION. now that would be something! or not.