What's new

mk11 premium skins?

MKR

Noob
i did mk11 pre order and get shao kahn and 7 premium skins now from where i can out MK11 Premium Skins?

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
One of them Cage mime I think
They can shove those up their asses all the way. I won’t be surprised if you have to unlock it in the krypt

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
I think all seven of them are Ninja Mime, just different colors.
Nah lol. 7 skins and 7 gear sets are what come with the Premium Edition. the Ninja Mime skin doesn't even come with 7 recolors.

They can shove those up their asses all the way. I won’t be surprised if you have to unlock it in the krypt
Such hostility here. :rolleyes: You don't.

You just download the Ninja Mime skin. It's the only one out right now and it comes with a gear set to match. (You don't download them separately. It's all in one.)

Shades: Quiet Cool
Hand Wraps: Stage Hands
Buckles: C-47

It's required that you put the Ninja Mime skin on a loadout with Mime Time. (It's not really, but if you don't....shame)

MKR

Noob
I already claim rewards but i am not sure that 7 skins are were included m how do i know if they were included

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
I already claim rewards but i am not sure that 7 skins are were included m how do i know if they were included
All 7 skins aren't out yet. We won't get them until they're released. Only the Ninja Mime skin.

Here's an FAQ on how to download the Kombat Pack content when it releases.

https://mortalkombatgamessupport.wbgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360021910834-How-to-Download-Kombat-Pack-Content

"Players who own the Kombat Pack, or the Premium Edition of the game which includes the Kombat Pack, will be able to download several upcoming pieces of Character, Skin, and Gear DLC content once they are released.

When Mortal Kombat 11 launches players who own the Kombat Pack will automatically gain access to download the Ninja Mime Johnny Cage Skin and Gear pack."

Lokheit

Noob
Anyone knows if the Ninja Mime skin is the replacement for Kold Ward Skatlett and Pirate Kano outside Russia and Brazil? Those two don't even appear on my characters kustomization pages.

Anyone knows if the Ninja Mime skin is the replacement for Kold Ward Skatlett and Pirate Kano outside Russia and Brazil? Those two don't even appear on my characters kustomization pages.
Kold War Skarlet is Russia only. Even worse, it's physical edition only.
You won't have them in your customisation page if you don't have the dlc.