What's new

Mk11 dealing with teleport tutorial

E

Eldriken

What about Kung Lao?
Kung Lao's seems to be pretty easy to deal with so long as he doesn't have his orbiting hat active when he uses it. If he doesn't amplify it, it seems d1 into whatever juggle combo your character can get from the situation is the best option. If he does amplify it, walking back outside of his attack option ranges and waiting for him to pop out and reacting accordingly seems to work rather well.

There may be other options than that, but I've found the most success with the above.

ZBirdV8

Flocker
Groovy I just asked because I have that problem of my d1 coming out actually faster than I can turn around and I wondered if this tech would correct it.

E

Eldriken

Groovy I just asked because I have that problem of my d1 coming out actually faster than I can turn around and I wondered if this tech would correct it.
You have more time to react to Kung Lao's teleport properly than you do Cetrion's. Only reason I ever mess it up is because I reacted too slowly.

smoke420

Noob
To all of TYM and the MK community.. I'm sorry I've been how I've been for so long. I'm trying to be better, no time to change like the present.

Your Tom brady..no need to apologize for who you are.

I wouldn't if I had 6 superbowl rings