What's new

MK11 Aftermath release times

Gamer68

Fujin!
The MK Twitter page posted an image of a global release map listing what times you can expect MK11 Aftermath to go live.

If you can't view the image/tweet, then you can read the dates that were listed below:
  • Los Angeles - 8 AM
  • New York - 11 AM
  • Rio De Janeiro - 12 PM
  • London - 4 PM
  • Berlin - 5 PM
  • Cape Town - 5 PM
  • Moscow - 6 PM
  • Singapore - 11 PM
  • Tokyo - 8 PM
  • Sydney - 1 AM
NOTE: These dates are for PS4, XBO, and Switch only. PC and Stadia version will receive the update in +2 hours (example: PC players in New York should get the update at 1 PM instead of 11 AM).

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EYqSaj1UcAACAka?format=jpg&name=large

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
think it will be a massive download or a small update to the existing game?

If you haven't bought the story content, it will be smaller than that but the characters and new stages will be a fair chunk still. There's a (hopefully very) small possibility the patch contains almost everything and in that case it'll be the same size for all.

appo

º°˜¨EU¨˜°º
dont forget that you can unlock all dlc costumes for free on pc and the story mode will be on youtube. with some more effort dlc chars too.

MalevolentFix

haha shokan queen go down up
do you know of any person who got banned due to it? there is non.
I'm just saying there are a lot of ways they could identify if someone has used an unlocker and it wouldnt even need to be searched on an individual bases. You shouldn't tote unlockers like they're a 100% safe way of getting all DLC in the game without paying for any of it.

appo

º°˜¨EU¨˜°º
I'm just saying there are a lot of ways they could identify if someone has used an unlocker and it wouldnt even need to be searched on an individual bases. You shouldn't tote unlockers like they're a 100% safe way of getting all DLC in the game without paying for any of it.
at least for the dlc char thing nr has no way to tell because its a general thing for all steam games but i guess we should stop it here...

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
no. since when are preloads exclusive to preorderings? either everyone gets a preload since everyone need the files to play with each other or not.
Pretty much every modern game that can be pre-ordered is pre-loadable.

If you bought the expansion I assume that no you couldn’t preload the DLC.

But they are also releasing a complete edition of the game as a full package purchase that is to release the same day.

I’m wondering if anyone who pre-ordered the game(not the expansion) has the pre-load.

Zviko

Noob
Pretty much every modern game that can be pre-ordered is pre-loadable.

If you bought the expansion I assume that no you couldn’t preload the DLC.

But they are also releasing a complete edition of the game as a full package purchase that is to release the same day.

I’m wondering if anyone who pre-ordered the game(not the expansion) has the pre-load.
I'm guessing it's the same as for everyone else because unless you order a physical copy, you should be able to download MK11 and all the DLC already released as soon as you buy the Kollection Edition and then you just have to wait for the 26th for the expansion.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I'm guessing it's the same as for everyone else because unless you order a physical copy, you should be able to download MK11 and all the DLC already released as soon as you buy the Kollection Edition and then you just have to wait for the 26th for the expansion.
I can’t think of a single collectors version of a video game that’s been released physical and digital where the digital copy is not a single package like the physical. I’m 99.9% sure that NRS specifically has always released their collectors editions as solid digital packages and not split files, as well.