What's new

MK10, Plot for Story mode, by YOU!

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
That's right, i've seen a lots of disagreement and wish lists on the returning cast about who shall be in and who shouldn't, so i decided to open this to challenge yourselves in a fun way.

Do write a MK10 preview plot for story mode, with the cast of your choice, lets see who can put the best pieces together, there is no limit on what you can think of, put whatever you like but it has to make sense.

Are you up for it?

haketh

Noob
Not sure what I really wanna see story wise, but I really hope Baraka gets somethign to do that isn't stand and look menacing. I liek what they were doing with him being the loyal general with no want for a high position of power as shown in the sotry and in alot of the endings. Also play up his loyalty to both his people adn whoever is the leader of Outworld, liekd that instead of trying to lead some rebellion in Sindel's ending.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Not sure what I really wanna see story wise, but I really hope Baraka gets somethign to do that isn't stand and look menacing. I liek what they were doing with him being the loyal general with no want for a high position of power as shown in the sotry and in alot of the endings. Also play up his loyalty to both his people adn whoever is the leader of Outworld, liekd that instead of trying to lead some rebellion in Sindel's ending.
I love you.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
baraka and mileena body everyone, cyrax tags along also, fill in the rest with whatever lol

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Mortal Kombat Citizen Cage.

Johnny makes a movie based on the events of MK1-3, but he is an unreliable narrator and changes all the events to make them revolve around him.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
No.
As professional writer I'd pride myself in my work enough to apply for a writer's job opening if there was one and THEN offer a beastly story mode with multiple choice outcomes.

As for return of the cast, I wouldn't worry about that. NRS rarely mucks up game cast. If anything, the story mode would begin with Rayden reviving everybody against Shinnok.

Shinnok preps for the invasion of both Earthrealm and Outworld.

Meanwhile, the remaining Earthrealm heroes mourn the loss of their comrades. When the invasion begins, shit breaks loose in Outworld because Mileena's too young to be a reasonable leader. Earthrealm is in devastation (again), and the Protectors rally up the good guys from MK4 and DA.

In the Netherrealm, Shinnok, Quan Chi and Scorpion play poker, with Shinnok running second to Quantum due to his dominance in trolling the other players.

Noob Saibot/Bi-Han enters the Void through the Soulnado from MK9, meets the Elder Gods, and becomes their official Champion after being cleansed of evil.

Shinnok is sweating bullets because it looks like Quan Chi has won the whole game. (Challenge: winrar is ruler of the Nether)
The evil of Noob Saibot returns to the Netherrealm and he busts into the game the Netherrealm guys were having and fucks everything up. Noob demands to rule the Netherrealm, but Quan Chi is mad at his indecency. They play poker to decide who gets to be ruler of the Netherrealm.

Elsewhere, Outworld is in total chaos, Havik leads some fellow clerics of chaos into Outworld to party. The Earthrealmers are overwhelmed by the invading minions of hell and they seek refuge in Outworld. It isn't much better there, but Mileena knows that shit won't go down well if Outworld is torn apart and she gets executed, so she enlists the help of the Earthrealmers and they do a joint operation to take back both of their realms.

Havik, taking a break from all the beer and bitches, spies on this secret cabinet meeting in the Fortress of Outworld, and joins their ranks in an attempt to create discord between the Alliance of Earth and Outworld.

It seems Noob and Quantum are a perfect 5-5 match-up. Noob makes some remarks about how his Daddy taught the Lin Kuei all about poker and how his foolish brother never took to gambling.
Spectating the match, Scorpion realizes why the hell Noob Saibot is all black like he's been burnt: "Hot diggedy demon balls! It's that motherfucker I toasted back in Shang Tsung's tourney!"
--------------------

Will Noob Saibot win the poker game and take the Netherrealm from his masters? How will Scorpion handle the knowledge of working alongside the murderer of his family and clan? (Noob Saibot is not the murderer)

Will the Earthrealm/Outworld Alliance successfully take back their homes and repel the invaders, or will Havik tear their friendship apart?

Find out next time, on Dragon Ball Z!

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
Sektor and Cyrax's ending I see as becoming canon in the game. I think Cyrax will be recruited by Raiden for his team and Grandmaster Sektor will receive otherworldly help from the Netherrealm to help wage war in Earthrealm.

Raiden allying with Outworld seems plausible unless there is no true ruler yet. If there's a civil war, then I see Mileena and Baraka/the Tarkata fighting for her against the Shokan, Centaur, and Rain for control. Jermac (Jerrod + Ermac, get it?) will use his leadership skills to unite the realm (including Shokan/Centaur)against the Netherrealm threat and ally with Earthrealm.

Tanya, who should be in Outworld (but secretly serving the Netherrealm) at this time, will lead the alliance into its defeat by giving information to her leaders.

Bo'Rai Cho, Li Mei, and Nitara are also there, and the first two will definitely fight to defend their realm. Nitara may enter the fight if it means the destruction of her race in Outworld.

Alliance: Outworld- Jermac, Mileena, Baraka, Shokan, Centaur, Bo'Rai Cho, Li Mei, denizens from other realms; Earthrealm- Raiden, Sonya, Cage, Kai, Cyrax, Kenshi, Jarek, Fujin

Netherrealm: Shinnok, QC, Zombies, Sektor, Rain, Tanya, Kano, Reiko, Daegon

Wildcards: Scorpion, Noob, Havik, Reptile, Skarlet, Sareena,

SilverKeyMan

Dropping Combos like a MotherFucker!
The next generation of fighters compete in Mortal Kombat, the way it was originally intended.

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
There's a Godlike story mode that plays out, and at the end we hear the director yell "cut".

Everything was just an act, and all the MK characters are really good friends and are just normal people in costumes.