What's new

MK10 Fan Concept art

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
From this day on, anytime i felt possible, i will share some of my fan art, rough sketches, as what i do wish to see in MK10 so bad. And to actually let NRS to know that we will be waiting for it when the time is right to NRS announce the development of the next MK Franshise Fighting game. Hopefully.

Here, i'll start with the Sisterhood of Shadown, because i want them to be playable from a very long time, and with the time, i will possibly be doing even more art of them, as well others characters.

Kia

Kia is one of the Characters that makes a debut in Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub-Zero, she is not playable and its a Sub-Boss of the final stage of the game.
She is one of the Quan Chi's personal Assassins, a Demon from netherrealm, uses a blade boomerang to fight, and magic to sustain her human form.
To me, i think its time these minor and female characters start debuting in the game, besides our beloveds main stream females, i think Kia deserves a chance to be an interesting character. I've been waiting Kia's debut since Deadly Alliance.
You can learn more about kia here: http://mortalkombat.wikia.com/wiki/Kia

Notes on the art: this is just a rough sketch, i will stroke some clean lines when i get some time, and maybe hand it over to someone to complete with the coloring and shading.

Jataaka

Jataaka is one of the sub-bosses in the Pyramid of Shinnok in Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub-Zero and a member of the Brotherhood of Shadows. She is one of three assassins serving under Quan Chi and Shinnok, along with Sareena and Kia.
Jataaka is also a minor character in MKMS, who i do expect her to be playable as well, these characters are buried in the deeps of the netherrealm's archives lol.
More About Jataaka: http://mortalkombat.wikia.com/wiki/Jataaka

later i will be working on Sareena rough sketch as well.

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
lol Sareena is enough, i don't want some unknown chars to ruin the story. No offence but too many characters? it's so stupid. At least Sareena has something to do with Sub-Zero.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
lol Sareena is enough, i don't want some unknown chars to ruin the story. No offence but too many characters? it's so stupid. At least Sareena has something to do with Sub-Zero.
these characters were always there, despites of having something to do with something or not.

I honestly think these cameo and long forgotten minors characters deserve their chances, Sareena was also a minor before she becamed playable at some point, why can't Kia and Jataaka, because they don't have nothing to do with Sub-Zero? Well they certainly have a lot to do with Quan Chi, such as Noob and Scorpion does. And they're aren't "Some Unknown chars" they do exist, only never got debuted for more than a game.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Scorpion: "Sub-Zero with Tits? NICE!"

Frost, MK Deadly Alliance debut character
Draft 1, no rubber, maybe i shall play around with her mask design for a while.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Guys, sorry for rebooting Kia, but my line art wasn't really putting me on the hype before, so forget about the rest of the previous and this page will be the fresh start, this because now i'm more frequently drawing on tradictional pencil, and the drawing school is really helping a lot.

Here is Kia rebooted, no computer is involved into this besides scaning, was all grafitti pencil, then inked by hand, i've been working on modeling too, so this head band might possibly be shifted to go a bit more higher on her head instead of occupying the forehead only.

Next shall be Shinnok himself