What's new

MK10: Ermac and Skarlet Wedding

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
Judging by the topic title, I'm guessing you're a supporter of marriage before bang bang?

Reneketon

Buyback, cos I'm mad
If Ermac can actually have sex...sure go for it. Working for Khan is a stressful job.

Kitana should blow Sub and mileena should hit up rain. Same color ninjas=soul mates. And jade is pretty boned on this deal.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Mileena should hit up rain with a bucket on her head. Man this is so weird, my friends pointed out that I use Ermac and Skarlet...team Red, and now this thread? lol

BT-joe

green is good
Okay, it makes sense, doesn't it? Ermac is a bunch of souls of different people in one man and Skarlet a bunch of blood from different different people in one woman. I think they should get together and have offspring.

What do you think?
LMAO

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Ermac's a Mormon guys, he's got multiple wives to accommodate his multiple souls. Duh! Also, why would anyone marry Skarlet, it's her time of the month 24/7...constant PMS and no sex. Oh, and she throws her clotted blood at you. Yuck. Sounds fun!

b0mb_Trak_Kovacz

Come get one in the yarbles.
Ermac's a Mormon guys, he's got multiple wives to accommodate his multiple souls. Duh! Also, why would anyone marry Skarlet, it's her time of the month 24/7...constant PMS and no sex. Oh, and she throws her clotted blood at you. Yuck. Sounds fun!
My desire to play this character at some point in the future? Gone forever.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
lol Ermac is made up of thousands of souls obviously or whatever amount but King Jerrod's soul has priority and power over hte rest which is cool.

But yeah, I see Skarlet as more like a sister to Ermac lol

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
Since Ermac and Skarlet were both created by Shao Kahn, I consider them brother/sister... so no wedding.