MK10 Confirmed!

Is 2013 too soon for another MK title?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Possibilities :

- maybe NRS and Ed Boon, taking advantage of the hype caused by MK9 being responsible for "revive" the franchise, bringing back 2D environment, wanna make a new MK ASAP, for keep fans interest "alive" and supporting the series;

- or they are being pressured by WB, for a new game (greedy $$) :D

- maybe the 2 possibilities above, mixed, lol !

If they intend to keep story wise continuity and quality, they have to learn the bad and good lessons they did on MK9, and use the experience to deliver a great MK10.

I want MK10 with Shinnok, Fujin, Tanya and Havik. Would love to see Li Mei and Sareena, if possible.

Johnny Cage, Sonya and Raiden, should stay, since they are survivors from MK9.

Skarlet should stay, and majority of bad foes (Baraka, Sheeva, Sektor, Cyrax, Quan Chi, Reptile, Ermac, Kano, Mileena) could appear too, if possible

Scorpion ? Well, in my book, he was in NetherRealm, defeated by Raiden, but, alive, so, he can come back too

Regarding gameplay mechanic, we accept nothing but something , at least, equal as MK9, but we hope to see a more refined and well worked gameplay in MK10.

Let's see :D

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
they say they arent patching anymore, people complain.
they say they were interested in yearly installments, people complain.
they say their next game wont be mk, people complain.
they say mk10 is coming, people complain.

WELL WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU PEOPLE WANT.

Slymind

Noob
It's too soon for MK10, the Komplete edition is not even out yet, Boon is trolling.

Kitana should be nerfed though.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I think he's just trolling. I wish they would just make an UMK9 and release it like AE as a downloadable update for 15-20ish. Just fixing the input bug and adding a few more characters like Robo-Smoke, Shinnok, Jason, maybe 1 more. Maybe add some extra fatalities + friendships and call it a day.

D. R.

Noob
Personally, I'm glad they maybe making a new game. Let's be real, MK9 is dying due to too alot of factors concerning the current engine and game mechanics. They've stated numerous times that they can't fix some of the current problems with MK9 ie. Lack of proper hitboxes, dropped inputs, etc, to make it great, so moving on to MK10 is the smart bet to fix said issues and make a truly great game for the ages. I'm behind this 100%, but please NRS, get better testers this time around for the actual combat in game. That day one bs should never have been allowed on the shelves.

And multi-tiered levels should make a return. Give people a reason to use uppercuts. :D

Tolkeen

/wrists
they say they arent patching anymore, people complain.
they say they were interested in yearly installments, people complain.
they say their next game wont be mk, people complain.
they say mk10 is coming, people complain.

WELL WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU PEOPLE WANT.
I agree, people act like a release confirmation means it will be out this year. Most games take a full year to develop and release at least. I personally love this game even with all its flaws, but I welcome a new game to fix all the stuff that people complain about now so I don't have to hear anymore crying.

Status
Not open for further replies.