What's new

MK1 Online

Eternal

Noob
Unlike MK2 and UMK3, MK1 is very playable online and atm its a lot of fun.. I'm really enjoying the nostalgia, fatalitys, art style and kara/glitch jabbing people to death!

I'm sure the fun will wear off soon but for now, MORTAL KOMBAT!!!

aj1701

Noob
Me too. I just wish the damn fatality window wasn't so small!

But thinking about it more lately, I kinda to remember you pretty much had time to try once and that was it. Maybe MK9 spoiled me as you have ages.

It's too bad about the ranking system. People can disconnect at any time with no penalty. Many of the times someone will disconnect from a "ranked" match as soon as you get matched and they see your rating is high. Other times they will disconnect during the game, or even after they have lost, and there is no loss recorded and no ratings lost. As a result the "top" players on the ranking list are just rage quitting kids, none of whom are any good at all.

Hopefully if a patch is released this disconnecting is addressed.

Eternal

Noob
^^ Thats why I dont even bother playing in ranked.... People have like 300 win streaks because they leave before they lose, what a huge waste of time trying to rank up in this game...Rank means nothing..Hope they patch and wipe the board clean.