What's new

mk1 hack version at arcades..

Sushi

Noob
i remember somewhat when mk1 starting fading out at the arcades. well, i played a version at my local arcade which was very different. for instance, sub-zero's freeze makes the oppoent float up into the air. if you get uppercut.. you fly higher then normal. you can uppercut in the corner till opponent is dead. LOL i remembered that the most. the endurances was in the very beginning of the ladder... :laugh: talk bout stealing ppls money. most cant even pass the first 3 endurances.
i just wanted to ask if anyone ever played this version... i've been looking for it Forever!! mame has its cheats but i dont think its the same thing.
ok, now that i think bout it, maybe its was a special mame machine. why would it be at the arcade if it was mame back in then 1992-95 ??

Sushi said:
i remember somewhat when mk1 starting fading out at the arcades. well, i played a version at my local arcade which was very different. for instance, sub-zero's freeze makes the oppoent float up into the air. if you get uppercut.. you fly higher then normal. you can uppercut in the corner till opponent is dead. LOL i remembered that the most. the endurances was in the very beginning of the ladder... :laugh: talk bout stealing ppls money. most cant even pass the first 3 endurances.
i just wanted to ask if anyone ever played this version... i've been looking for it Forever!! mame has its cheats but i dont think its the same thing.
ok, now that i think bout it, maybe its was a special mame machine. why would it be at the arcade if it was mame back in then 1992-95 ??
the version was called mortal kombat turbo a.k.a Kombo / Turbo 3.1

Sushi

Noob
soultaker said:
Sushi said:

o yeah?? shit i would love to get my hands on this again. thanks soul! any links??

Sushi said:
soultaker said:
Sushi said:

o yeah?? shit i would love to get my hands on this again. thanks soul! any links??
i haven't found it yet...