What's new

Mk x majors around December 2016?

Are there any Mk x majors around Christmas time this year? I really want to go to one now (like evo), but don't have the money right now

Hmmmm too far away, like way far away

I recommend kit . Where do you live statewise?
I live in kansas, but since both are quite a ways away, as long as it's the US, distance is not a problem. I just want to go to a bigger tourney, I've been wanting to meet all of you guys that I watch play all the time and watch live. I was planning to go to Evo but right now it's too much money for me.

haketh

Noob
I live in kansas, but since both are quite a ways away, as long as it's the US, distance is not a problem. I just want to go to a bigger tourney, I've been wanting to meet all of you guys that I watch play all the time and watch live. I was planning to go to Evo but right now it's too much money for me.
NEC is likely to have a lot more players from a wider variety of games but KIT is gonna be better for NRS more likely. Theirs also Frosty Faustings in late December to early mid January in Chicago.

NEC is likely to have a lot more players from a wider variety of games but KIT is gonna be better for NRS more likely. Theirs also Frosty Faustings in late December to early mid January in Chicago.
Yea other games are cool to watch but I'm mainly looking for a heavy mk x tourney, besides halo it's the only games I follow closely

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
im so far from all the majors:( i guess ill stick to my 40-100 player tourny's. i just never have the time to travel 6-12 hours to go to these. Any majors in Missouri in 2016/ anyone wan't to get something together? pref Xbox One...

im so far from all the majors:( i guess ill stick to my 40-100 player tourny's. i just never have the time to travel 6-12 hours to go to these. Any majors in Missouri in 2016/ anyone wan't to get something together? pref Xbox One...
Yea I'm not good with knowing where majors are at, all I really check is the tournament section

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
@one1sh0t_onekill KIT is better ran that NEC. Either that or save money for TCW.

You don't have 40-100 man locals in Missouri.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
GamecatZ had 115 in Kansas City split between 2 games.

then the missouri founded online tournament: Mortal Kombat X tournamnet by Gaminginsomniacs had 42.

and doesn't shoryuken in KC mo have 40-100 applicants, not sure i didn't attend that one in 2015

the ones i attend mostly have 20-60 players. and the smaller ones are usually just a small group of people who win the lager ones. and some are played by the hosters of some of the other locals. so those ones are smaller.

as far as i know, there are Tournamnts in golden, Shell Knob, Independence, Cassville, Springfield, Cape grove, KC, ST Louis. and thats the ones i hope to. some 10 players some 80-100. but most of them don't have great setups, or controllers, more like bring your own. and almost none of them have used twitch or streamed that i know of, and if they do. never herd of it yet.

GamecatZ had 115 in Kansas City split between 2 games.

then the missouri founded online tournament: Mortal Kombat X tournamnet by Gaminginsomniacs had 42.

and doesn't shoryuken in KC mo have 40-100 applicants, not sure i didn't attend that one in 2015

the ones i attend mostly have 20-60 players. and the smaller ones are usually just a small group of people who win the lager ones. and some are played by the hosters of some of the other locals. so those ones are smaller.

as far as i know, there are Tournamnts in golden, Shell Knob, Independence, Cassville, Springfield, Cape grove, KC, ST Louis. and thats the ones i hope to. some 10 players some 80-100. but most of them don't have great setups, or controllers, more like bring your own. and almost none of them have used twitch or streamed that i know of, and if they do. never herd of it yet.
Independence, kansas?