What's new

MK X comic writer Shawn Kittelsen confirms Fatality, violence in almost every issue!

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
Like Kai huh? Who is that in your avy? Is that you and your wife? Looks like Brandon Routh and some hot chick lol
LOL yes it's Brandon Routh and Felicity from Arrow. And yes, I am the day one phenomenal Kai supporter of TYM.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
LOL yes it's Brandon Routh and Felicity from Arrow. And yes, I am the day one phenomenal Kai supporter of TYM.
ah yes thought it was him but wasn't sure haha. Cool, cool. Good to see Kai fan, I love Fujin but I noticed MK 4 guys dont seem as loved lol as much :(

LinKueiLegend

The true Grandmaster
This comic series is gonna be awesome! I'm looking forward to it. That new character has the Shirai Ryu symbol. What if Scorpion is trying to bring them back? Looking forward to January!

haketh

Noob
Ugh not a fan of that, so this is probably just gonna be some EXTREEEEEEME trash insted of interesting storyteling.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Ugh not a fan of that, so this is probably just gonna be some EXTREEEEEEME trash insted of interesting storyteling.
It's going to tell the story of the years between the 25 year gap in mkx. I wouldn't give up hope just yet.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Yeah...if you're an MK fan the story won't be trash. It's not SF with a trash story, it's MK ;)