What's new

MK vs DC Money Match at Winter Brawl!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

REO

Undead
This sounds hype.

I'm down for money matches as well, but it depends on how much I'm gonna have in my wallet. I have 7 bucks on me currently so yeah...

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
This sounds hype.

I'm down for money matches as well, but it depends on how much I'm gonna have in my wallet. I have 7 bucks on me currently so yeah...
You and me, first to 5 money match for $2. Deal? :)

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Dollar money matches are so hype peoples belongings dont even matter.
lmao that shit was funny.

Hey, ummm.... thats my stick, I'm about to leave.

Chef: This is a money match.

Oh, oh, oh, okay. Never mind... *Walks away

*The match proceeds...
*The match ends...

Damn, here you go, $1 shiny dollar!

Challenge accepted.
:top:

reo, ft3 for $1 with online scrub rules.

1. wu shi only
2. pick low tiers so we see true skill hahahaha
3. no spamming
4. no rage

j/k about the no spamming but its funny when they say that haha..

accept?

REO

Undead
reo, ft3 for $1 with online scrub rules.

1. wu shi only
2. pick low tiers so we see true skill hahahaha
3. no spamming
4. no rage

j/k about the no spamming but its funny when they say that haha..

accept?
Make it first to one and I'm down...

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
After how rough the past 24 hours have been for me...you guys are awesome.

Love everyone of you. (ALL HOMO INTENDED)

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Here's a question for you guys.... when exactly do you plan to have money matches? You know DAMN well there's gonna be a TON of shit going on.... Dan and I actually had money matches planned for NEC that never happened. Just way too much going on, really at all times.

That's why I'd like to plan the "sit-down" discussion at WB to be either Friday night (if I can make it that night) or Saturday BEFORE we sink out teeth in to MK all day.

Also, what if instead of money matches, we use "some" of that money to get others out to the tournament, i.e. Bone, Shogun, etc?

Just an idea. I just don't see the MM's taking place unless you guys maybe just save those for late at night in the rooms.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Here's a question for you guys.... when exactly do you plan to have money matches? You know DAMN well there's gonna be a TON of shit going on.... Dan and I actually had money matches planned for NEC that never happened. Just way too much going on, really at all times.

That's why I'd like to plan the "sit-down" discussion at WB to be either Friday night (if I can make it that night) or Saturday BEFORE we sink out teeth in to MK all day.

Also, what if instead of money matches, we use "some" of that money to get others out to the tournament, i.e. Bone, Shogun, etc?

Just an idea. I just don't see the MM's taking place unless you guys maybe just save those for late at night in the rooms.
exactly, they usually take place in hotel rooms.

and they need to be capped!

Status
Not open for further replies.