What's new

Question MK Modding scene

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
Now that MK9 has come out for pc, there are numerous people breaking it down to make things that the original game didn't have. For example MK SECRETS turning LIU KANG green to make HORNBUCKLE. My question is that since other games like SKYRIM have a legal Modding scene, could we as a kommunity ask NRS and in turn, WB, if we could have something similar? Because there is a demand for it.

Sasuga

Noob
Now that MK9 has come out for pc, there are numerous people breaking it down to make things that the original game didn't have. For example MK SECRETS turning LIU KANG green to make HORNBUCKLE. My question is that since other games like SKYRIM have a legal Modding scene, could we as a kommunity ask NRS and in turn, WB, if we could have something similar? Because there is a demand for it.
For all I know, modding is never illegal. It's illegal to share original game models but you could just share patches that modify the existing game data to get around that. You could use standalone patch engines to do that, they already exists.

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
For all I know, modding is never illegal. It's illegal to share original game models but you could just share patches that modify the existing game data to get around that. You could use standalone patch engines to do that, they already exists.
The point of this was not about legality as such. More about now it's the time to start a proper MK Modding scene. Instead of predetermined KAK.

Modding... illegal...??

Nah, Injustice is a party game, made for
casual players who just want to throw shit
and jump around.
---

Here's this -
Anyone know any better / more complex stuff with him / the bosses?