What's new

MK Komplete Edition PC 100% savegame please help :)

glonglon

Noob
Problem solved, for those interested all you have to do is download unlocker#2 from the gamecopyworld link above. Then go to "your steam installation directory"\userdata\8539238\237110.

Delete repetory 237110 and replace it with the 237110 folder of unlocker#2

Then launch MK9 with your desktop link, not through steam.

It worked for me, 100% savegame, all costumes, fatalities... (mileena fleshpit included). I'm happy :)

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
99,9% (if not everything) of what you've described above is unlocked from the very begining in PC version, it's just not marked as such in Krypt/Necropolis. As far as I know, flesh pits costume is just costume #2 of her.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Flesh pit is third costume.
Possible. I need to check this out, but I'm pretty sure it is unlocked from the very beginning too. It is certain that all the rest (fatalities, second and MK1 costumes, whatever) is available from the start.

Suffokate

Worship Only What You Bleed
Possible. I need to check this out, but I'm pretty sure it is unlocked from the very beginning too. It is certain that all the rest (fatalities, second and MK1 costumes, whatever) is available from the start.

Flesh Pit costume is from beating all 300 challenges in the Challenge Tower

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
I forgive you cause I like your jarmen kell avatar :)
Just imagined Kell playing MK and that cracked me up. I probably should find a better usage for my imagination. *looks at your avatar* Yeah, definitely.
:)

Anyways, jokes aside, today I'm finally at home and checked out Mileena's loadout and there are 4 costumes unlocked from the start. Costume 3 (if those 3 meters of bandages can pass for "costume" ofc) included. I used to think that "flesh pit" one is exactly the one under #3 here, no?

zaf

professor
Just imagined Kell playing MK and that cracked me up. I probably should find a better usage for my imagination. *looks at your avatar* Yeah, definitely.
:)

Anyways, jokes aside, today I'm finally at home and checked out Mileena's loadout and there are 4 costumes unlocked from the start. Costume 3 (if those 3 meters of bandages can pass for "costume" ofc) included. I used to think that "flesh pit" one is exactly the one under #3 here, no?
Naw she has 2 from mk9, she has an mk2 skin and then the flesh pit.

If you guys play often, add me. Zafattack