What's new

MK: Komplete Edition Heading to Australia on May 1st

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
It took long enough, but the time has come where retailers will finally be allowed, legally, to sell Mortal Kombat (2011). On May 1st for the price tag of $39.99 you may continue to have your fix because let's face it... this law didn't stop everyone from playing the game. However, now they have the ultimate comfort. Tournament organizers in Australia will also now be able to include Mortal Kombat in their game line-up.

"Australian Mortal Kombat fans can finally rejoice!
Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition will be available at Australian retailers on 1st May, 2013, priced at $39.95.
The Australian Classification Board has classified the title R18+"
aussy.jpg

Source: Mortal Kombat Facebook

Attachments

axeman87

Noob
Better late than never... I guess. I think most people that were/are keen on MK9 would have imported by now.

I have some friends that would have bought it back on release mostly just for some fun, they're not really into it at such, those that are more or less had it on day one.

I hope NRS get some sales regardless and it'll be good to see MK9 on the shelves.

Hemlock

Noob
Wow! Long time coming. That is great. I wonder what was legally changed?

[Insert your favorite MK player here]: Check out this sweet combo into X-ray....

Congressperson: :eek: OHHHHHHH that SH#T is SIIIIICK! Okay, okay, okay, we GOTTA play this!

[MK player]: :cool:

Better late then never. Glad the law was changed so now you guys down under can play the same violent games as us without them being watered down and experience their glory for yourselves instead of listening to us talk about them. XD