What's new

MK for CPU?

Trenia

Noob
I'm sure this has been posted 100 times, but I can't find the thread. Isn't there a way to get some MK games onto your computer? Could someone post a link to where to go if you can? Or post a link to a thread that already asked this. Thanks.

Here's an Emulator to Run MAME on your computer. This is like being given a Sega Genesis. Now, you just need to find some cartridges.

link removed - please do not link to rom sites

abc ur dead0 said:
Here's an Emulator to Run MAME on your computer. This is like being given a Sega Genesis. Now, you just need to find some cartridges.

How are you going to run cartridges on Mame? That makes no sense.

diablo619 said:
abc ur dead0 said:

How are you going to run cartridges on Mame? That makes no sense.
Cartridges=Roms

:roll:

Just do a google search. Find MAME32 or something and then google for rom sites. There's a hundred of them and they all have MK3 and UMK3.

The only trick is you have to download MK3 first to get UMK3 to work. UMK3 roms only have the upgraded files.

There are also a hundred brazillion forums dedicated to Roms and emulators where people can point you in the right direction.

dreemernj

Ambassador
abc ur dead0 said:
I linked to an emulator, I thought those were fine?
You can link to emulators, but you linked to a ROM site that also has emulators. If you can download ROMs from the site, especially sites like that one where you can download thousands of ROMs, it's a ROM site and we can't link to it.

dreemernj said:
abc ur dead0 said:
I linked to an emulator, I thought those were fine?
You can link to emulators, but you linked to a ROM site that also has emulators. If you can download ROMs from the site, especially sites like that one where you can download thousands of ROMs, it's a ROM site and we can't link to it.
Alright :(

In that case

Dark Templarz FTW.