What's new

MK EVO Champ, Perfect Legend's thoughts on Mortal Kombat X

STORMS

Co-founder
Administrator
We're now entering the third and final day of E3 and from what we've seen so far how about we hear directly from the two-time Evo Champion, Perfect Legend? Although, Carl is obviously not happy to not see his tournament winning Kung Lao in the roster yet, that doesn't mean he's not excited about the new game.

In these videos, Carl gives us his impressions, thoughts and bits of speculation as to what direction he feels the game is headed. Stay tuned for more as Carl will be uploading more videos as E3 progresses!

Attachments

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
real talk, that shit is fucking gross. I almost hope xray's wind up largely irrelevant again so I don't have to have nightmares on pools night.
The fatalities I had in my mind when I was 16 up to today are much more gross than this kid's stuff in the gif.

Personally I'd love a fatality cutting someone in half then grabbing the brain and splitting it apart while brain fluid and brain pieces get under your fingernails and the brain bursts juice all over you like a freshly stomped orange.

Rodrigue

Spongerod
The fatalities I had in my mind when I was 16 up to today are much more gross than this kid's stuff in the gif.

Personally I'd love a fatality cutting someone in half then grabbing the brain and splitting it apart while brain fluid and brain pieces get under your fingernails and the brain bursts juice all over you like a freshly stomped orange.
Looks like you had a nice childhood Qwark.

BehindTheLight

Kombatant
It really sucks that because a character died in the pointless story that we could/will be robbed of an amazing character. How can you have MK without Kung Lao??????

Danger317

Apprentice
real talk, that shit is fucking gross. I almost hope xray's wind up largely irrelevant again so I don't have to have nightmares on pools night.
that x-ray is so sick. i would damn near throw a match just to get enough meter for x-ray, so i can x-ray, fatality someone w/ d'evorah

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
This is brilliant Idea got all Top Players to do their impressions and Speculations off this game

Maybe start a Series where you could have some of them talk over Chat

Would love to Hear Tom Brady do a full hour Video

PuLs4r

Noob

u got SERIOUS problems lol

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
haha I know I was just thinking last night, you know that Scorpion fatality that Max described was messed up...this game has already disturbed people and the game isn't even out yet haha.

u got SERIOUS problems lol
hehe you don't want to know my dreams and ideas for fatalities then lol. I've always wanted Cage to do a fatality where he karate chops you in the throat forcing you to open your mouth, takes your jaw, breaks it wide, then does a split, rips off your genitals then as he's screaming forces it down his throat in his mouth, then breaks his neck. lol

I have other ones if you want to know lol

Last edited:
E

Eldriken

My brother!

E

Eldriken

ppl are disgusted of Scorpion's fatality already? :confused: Top players and casuals, dont puss out lol
We haven't seen the whole thing yet, remember? It always cuts off when he's about to finish the fatality.