What's new

MK: Deception / Armageddon TAS

AKheon

Noob
Hey guys. I've been examining these two games closely for many, many months now in hopes of one day making a tool-assisted superplay (TAS) out of either. It basically means that I will use an emulator to create a "perfect" playthrough of the game, in this instance meaning that I will use tons of glitches and create insane combos and scenarios in every match. Probably do a lot of 2-player matches controlling both characters, and probably finish by going through Arcade-mode and defeating the final boss.

MK: A is my preferred choice for a TAS because it has a far larger roster where there's only little unlocking involved. Not to mention it is a more glitchy game than MK: D based on my experience.

Here's a link to my playlist of new MK: D / A glitches I've discovered in the process. It turns out that you can do a lot of crazy stuff by using jumpover glitch in a certain way (I call it the blank move-glitch).

I was just wondering if you guys had match/combo ideas or suggestions for other things you'd like to see demonstrated in a TAS? For example, I'll probably show a double freeze backfire with Nightwolf (a rare scenario that needs other character slightly out of bounds to work).